Thursday, March 10, 2016

On any news about S.T.W.S.go to, iamnotanerdorgeek.blogspot.com FOR MY LOVELY READERS.

  News and what's going on with Story Time With Steve GO TO THE LINK!!

Hey & Hello My LOVELY READERS!! I will have a World War Fiebic hopefully this end !!!

So if I'm not posting up a story and you may wounder why. go to the link below and check that for news and updates on Story Time With Steve. This is just for Stories everyone you guys seem to like it better that way. SO that being SAID if I go a whole week almost with out typin up a reason. Cause I type that shit over on the other page. I run both and I put my "news" on that one instead of here!

And since I can't change my from this one or at least figure out how to... I'm working on it. CLICK THAT SHIT FOR WHEN YOU NEED TO KNOW GUYS !!

           THANKS I will leave this up for the future. Thanks.





No comments:

Post a Comment