Monday, February 1, 2016

Story time with Steve

Story time with Steve
                                       Thanks for Reading..........
                                                                                                                                                         

This looks really bad but it would take me some hours to rewrite the whole thing I will maybe I should but I'm lazy..... I am sorry for how bad it is I can't simply post from my word program.
                    
Darkness in Light Opening page                                                     
Top Battle Games presents                      
 Darkness in Light  Tabletop role playing game
 by Steve Ristich


I can remember a time. When Bryce wasn't in command. I know cause I was there the day in 1983 when the sky went dark. I was 9 at the time,and I remember it well...
 No one knew what was going on, it was broadcast live across the world on T.V.  This skinny white man with funny blond hair, big square white teeth and red eyes came on the T.V. calling himself Bryce,the mouth peace of the Darkone.
He said that the Rapture was over now, and all mints would be put out of order so money wouldn't be such 
an issue anymore. "No one to this day understands that. And now that The Rapture was over the Darkone was here, and nothing would be the same. "That he and he alone would not be contested. " The Darkone was"
Ready to take his place in this world and on his throne of pain,death, destruction". To rule over us all.
No one would die anymore. "All in this plane and world would remain on living." If you tried to kill yourself, you wouldn't be able to die.  And those who had not died and living on life support would live a half life and they suffer now. You never see or understand somethings until it's to late. All death had just stopped.
 Since the broadcast aired the earth was cast into shadow& darkness . Chaos and inanity over took the place of reason and structureAs society died bloody, falling and failed. People lost their minds, some didn't care, some ran rapid and committed "crimes". Some kept structure and order but those places aren't good place,just never go to one of them. And if you're in one walk out. That's my advice Pilgrim.  
Then the Dwarfs and Elf's came out of the wood work as I remember. Blaming humans and their Gods. But thing between Dwarfs, Elf's and humans were never good. But because of what happened next none of those things would matter, If you thought that was the worst ... we had no clue, no  Elf, Dwarf or Human foresaw any of this. 

Demon's had arrived and now walk the earth. Some aren't as bad as you think, they just want what little money that doesn't exist. The other want your blood, or flesh to feed on. Eating raping and killing peopleelf's, dwarf all matter of life. Now days we all live largely in groups, some even with demons.

And if you don't want to live in a group. You can still live in order under Brice, in a Brice Town. The Darkone was now the law and demon's are the new life on this plane and in this world. Anything goes in a Brice Town and I mean anything. Well maybe worshiping the Light... I don't think you can do that in a Brice Town.
Oh yeah how could I forget The Keeper of the Light... If their ever was a group! But I can't get to ahead of myself and you read the news, right? Anyways those "Light Bringers" have one thing right. Holy (light) artifacts and ruins do help to cure death. But unholy (Dark) artifact and ruins seem to do the trick. But we don't full know the effect of it at this time as I write this.
Unless you use Mekkin Ink and be care full I saw a Dwarf use it once. His arm got badly burned were the tattoo was. That night we cut his arm off and by morning he was dead. Half Elf girl I knew had one easy on the eye and getting in the sack. It worked for her but not as well as a full blooded human and I've seen humans die as well.Mekkin Inks nothing to laugh at but back then we didn't know how it worked. I seen more friends die from Mekkin Ink tattoos then demons.
But enuff of that...
Look here Rookie, you're a Hero. We know hero's are real and Brice can't stop all of us. This message is encrypted and can only be read by a Hero. Bryce knew we existed before we did. That's why he created his Hunters,and why they scare us. He hates you and wants you dead because you have the blood of a GOD in your veins, it's what makes it so that you can even read my message. 
It good time it will all be explained. Hero for right now you have smaller problems to deal with to fix the big fuckin ones. But don't worry we have people to help you along the way. 
Now take up a shield, sword, firearms, bomb, magic and Mekkin Ink yourself or what ever it takes hero. But can you survive?  
                                  Darkness in Light...











No comments:

Post a Comment